1. Before you begin, make sure the prepared CA certificate is a PKCS#12 file. For more information, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PKCS_12. In this case, it should be like this:
2. Locate the “keystore” file. By default, it is stored Your Ragic Home Folder like this:
3. Add the prepared CA certificate to the keystore so that it is recognized as a valid certificate. Run the following command, making sure to replace YourCA.pkcs12 with your own certs.
4. In the Password text field, enter the password for the certificate file.
5. Restart Ragic Service, and you’re all done.