If your listing page is loading too slow, it might be caused by having too many fields displayed on your listing page. The solution would be to decrease the amount of fields that are picked on the listing page, or displaying a lesser amount of rows on your listing page.
If you think that this problem is caused by a slow connection to Ragic, and would like to troubleshoot this problem, on Windows operating systems you can do the following:
1. Open a command prompt window on your computer.
A command prompt is an entry point for typing computer commands in the Command Prompt window. By typing commands at the command prompt, you can perform tasks on your computer without using the Windows graphical interface.
Open a Command Prompt window by clicking the Start button, clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Command Prompt.
You can also use the Search box in your computer or Cortana in Windows 10 to find the Command Prompt.
2. Run the following command in the command prompt
Write or paste the following command in the command prompt window.
(If your database is hosted on our US server.)
(If your database is hosted on our EU server.)
Basically this will do a network testing on Windows to www.ragic.com or eu2.ragic.com
3. Send us the content from the command prompt
Once the trace is complete, copy and paste the content that comes up to us at email@example.com. This will help our developers to identify your issue.
If you want to learn more about the tracert command please refer to this support documentation on microsoft.
Please also provide us with the following info for us to diagnose your problem:
1. Do you always feel the same latency when connecting to every single page? Like:
Our homepage: https://www.ragic.com/intl/en/home
Your account home, the listing page for a sheet, or the form page for a record, or maybe the page where you download a backup?
2. Do you experience the same latency when you go to your account home or Ragic homepage without logging in?
3. How much latency are you experiencing, is it 1 second, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, or 30 seconds?