1. When you enter an e-mail in a cell, it will become a mailto: e-mail link automatically.
2. When you drag the width or height of a column or row, a box of the current width or height will be shown right next to your mouse cursor as you move.
3. Now you can enter HEX color code directly when you pick a color. This way you can choose a color precisely, or to make sure the color is exactly the same each time you specify.
4. Our formulas now support date arithmetics similar to Excel, a number will be interpreted as one day. So if the value of cell C4 is 2012/6/1, then C4 - 31 would be 2012/5/1
5. Our formulas now support the string concat mode. If your formula cannot be processed in terms of date or numbers, it will be run in string concat mode. It's basically appending the values of the cells with "+" plus sign.